Lake News Alerts
We'd like to send you lake news articles, videos, and podcasts from around the web.
We will never share your email
Coastal Town Events
September 28 - November 25, 2019
(6:30 PM - 8:00 PM)
Registration is open now. First class on October 21, 2019.
December 6 - 15, 2019
It’s 1963 in Flint, Michigan, and ten-year-old Kenny’s peaceful world is about to turn upside down. His parents are planning a family road trip to take his rebellious older brother, Byron, to Birmingham to learn some manners from strict Grandma Sands. In this relatable, funny, and touching story of an African-American family, tragedy turns to hope and faith.
- Thursday, December 5 @ 7:30 p.m. *Pay-What-You-Can Dress Rehearsal
- Friday, December 6 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 8 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 12 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 13 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 15 @ 2:00 p.m.
December 25, 2019
All Over The World
January 1, 2020
All Over The World
February 14 - 23, 2020
Creation or evolution? Faith or Science? These are the issues on trial in one of the greatest dramas of the 20th Century. Based on the events of the famous Scopes Monkey Trials, Inherit the Wind pits two hot-shot lawyers against one another as the state prosecutes a teacher for discussing the theory of evolution in the classroom.
- Thursday, February 13 @ 7:30 p.m. *Play-What-You-Can Dress Rehearsal
- Friday, February 14 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 15 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 16 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 19 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 20 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 21 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 22 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 23 @ 2:00 p.m.
March 14, 2020
(2:00 AM - 2:00 AM)
The clock is set forward one hour at 2:00 AM (Second Sunday in March). Remember to change smoke detector batteries.
May 15 - 24, 2020
Mr. Banks runs a tight household until his daughter Kay surprises everyone with the announcement that she is engaged. The couple doesn’t want a “big” wedding—just a simple affair with a few friends. Before long, though, Mr. Banks’ life becomes a sprawling circus of caterers, florists, and furniture movers, in this comedy that inspired both the 1950 Spencer Tracy movie and the 1991 Steve Martin reboot.
- Thursday, May 14 @ 7:30 p.m. *Pay-What-You-Can Dress Rehearsal
- Friday, May 15 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 17 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 20 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 21 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 22 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 23 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 24 @ 2:00 p.m.
July 4, 2020
(10:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
Boats decorated with flags with an Independence Day theme parade from Kowaliga Marina to Childrens Harbor. Judging takes place and awards are given for the most decorated boats in different categories.
July 4, 2020
(9:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Fireworks at dark in the Kowaliga Bay area of Lake Martin. This annual event is one of the best fireworks shows in the southeast.
July 17 - 26, 2020
In this unforgettable show that inspired a movie and a sequel, the story-telling magic of ABBA's timeless songs propels an enchanting tale of love, laughter, and friendship. When a young woman wants to invite the father she’s never known to her wedding, she hatches a plan to uncover the mystery of her origins. Together, a mother, a daughter, and three possible dads, find themselves taking a trip down the aisle you'll never forget!
- Thursday, July 16 @ 7:30 p.m. *Pay-What-You-Can Dress Rehearsal
- Friday, July 17 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 18 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 19 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 22 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 23 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 24 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 25 @ 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, July 26 @ 2:00 p.m.